Sean and Such Ep. 12 Sean and Such Ep. 12

Not that I'm one to talk about good humor, but the jokes seemed kind of stale to me. When he was messing with the customer everything he did just kind of seemed predictable. The video itself didn't project any energy for the viewer, I got bored halfway through. The animation style is really cool though I did enjoy that quite a bit.

Kirby vs Meta Knight Kirby vs Meta Knight

Great idea, and for the most part great animation. I'm sure this is a work in progress as it was short. However when the background is moving, I think the sprites should run along the ground rather then just able to stand still. Other then great job.

Knowledge is power Knowledge is power

Jesus your art work is amazing. The animation at some points is stiff but I absolutely love your drawing style. Great submission.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

One of those games that you say you'll stop playing after reach a certain point. But make another point to reach after reaching said point. Very addicting, and very fun.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Great game. Story mode and Arena mode both have hours of gameplay, and it never gets dull. Hard to find in a flash game. Also the level system in Arena is great, very fun. Now to scroll up and continue to play this for another 3 hours.

Smith - Vilgax's Army Smith - Vilgax's Army

:\

Although I don't like the art styling of Ben 10. You did very well. Your shades and lining is crazy and the fact you made this look better then the actual show Is very, very well done.

Great job.

Willpinoy responds:

Thanks ^_^ im glad you like it